2013年9月22日星期日

All For You by Preston Bullard

All For You by Preston Bullard at iSnare Free Articles
Wish I was unable to care,
That I could forget what we used to share.
Wish my soul had lived instead of trying,
for now I am dead, among the dying.
Wish I could forget my heart`s unfilled crater,
dead feelings, to which, I still cater metroblog.
`Cause in my mind you`re always there.
I can still feel your hands in my hair,
how your soft lips pressed to mine,
and how your eyes used to shine.
But now, I understand. ushairextension.. Not for me.
It was never meant to be.
I`m giving up on trying,
my heart feels like dying,
Happiness is always within my grasp,
but as I reach it, I feel the sting of the asp.
And down my face, my tears stream,
carrying in them, pieces of a dream,
All my memory,
translated into tragic Poetry,
Is all I have to remember,
of my Once bright Forever.
`Cause in my mind, your always there,
I can still feel your hands, running through my hair,
and how your tongue carressed mine,
And the way your eyes always had a shine magazine printing.
But now, I understand Accessories Series... Not for me.
It was never meant to be.
I`m giving up on trying.
My heart feels like dying.
Happiness is not meant for me,
Maybe happy, I`m not meant to be.
Constant Pain and Heartache, that`s what I live in,
Misunderstood by my own kith and kin...
All my memory,
Translated into tragic Poetry,
Is all I have to remember
of my once bright forever.
In your mind am I still there?
Do you remember my hands stroking your hair?
Or, how you crushed your mouth to mine?
Do you remember how my eyes used to shine?
And when you`re blue,
Do you realize, maybe, it was all for you?
Copyright Preston Kendall Bullard 2007 All rights reserved gogocj.
  Order by http://www.breeprom.com/night-moves-6414-white_p2630.html

没有评论:

发表评论