2012年5月27日星期日

Kristin Cavallari Talks Pregnancy

Mom-to-be Kristin Cavallari graces the latest cover of Glamoholic magazine. In the accompanying interview, the 25-year-old beauty talks about pregnancy, wedding, her new shoe line, and future plans. Check out these highlights from her interview!

Kristin Cavallari Talks Pregnancy and Future Plans with Glamoholic
Kristin Cavallari Talks Pregnancy and Future Plans with Glamoholic
Mom-to-be Kristin Cavallari graces the latest cover of Glamoholic magazine. In the accompanying interview, the 25-year-old beauty talks about pregnancy, wedding, her new shoe line, and future plans. Check out these highlights from her interview!

Mom-to-be Kristin Cavallari graces the newest cover of Glamoholic magazine. Inside, the beautiful 25-year-old star talks about pregnancy saying that, "I am actually enjoying it which may sound crazy to some women but I've had a really easy pregnancy. The first couple of months I was tired but I didn't have any morning sickness. Which, I'll take being tired any day over throwing up."

On learning something new about herself while being pregnant, Cavallari admits that, "Your motherly instincts naturally kick in. We weren't trying to have a kid but we weren't not trying, we left it up to fate. I knew there was a possibility but I was really excited! Even if you are trying, just to see a positive result is shocking!"
But does she know if is a boy or girl? "No, not yet. I will find out on Monday, but even if I knew I wouldn't tell you," Kristin confesses. Still, she doesn't have a preference. "No I don't, I just want to have a healthy baby," she adds.

Asked about what qualities she hopes her child would take from her and her fiance, Cavallari says that, "We're both very loyal and Jay is extremely down to earth, which is one of the things I love about him. I'm very driven and I get that from my dad. My dad has always pushed me to do the best I can do so I hope that I can pass that along to my kids."

Asked if she and Jay are planning for their wedding, Kristin says that, "Yes and no. We're talking about the possibility of having another kid right away and then getting married so we can have 2 kids close in age. We want 4 kids, so we're thinking maybe have one more, then get married, then have two more but we'll see, it all depends on how the first one goes."

On her favorite collections at NY Fashion Week, Kristin explains that, "I love New York especially during fashion week the energy is so great. I'm a huge fan of Rachel Roy and it was the first time I had seen one of her presentations. Also, Betsey Johnson I go to every time, it's so fun, it's like a big party. I went to Dennis Baso who was a new one for me. I hosted the Pre-Oscar show on 'E!' so I was specifically looking for a dress for that. I didn't end up wearing one of his pieces but I had a lot of fun and he had some great stuff, so I am a new fan of his."

Speaking about her new shoe line, Cavallari told the magazine that, "It will be in stores in February. I'm working with Chinese Laundry and I'm so excited because I have been wanting a shoe line for years!" As for the inspiration for the collection, she reveals that, "The most important thing is for it to be affordable. I think it's important for girls to know that you don't have to spend nine hundred dollars on a pair of shoes to look and feel sexy. I'll have some boots, heels, your classic staples of every shoe collection."

没有评论:

发表评论